Roger Govier

Hi Eric

Mark the whole page by clicking on the small grey square above the row
number and to the left of column A.
Copy
Paste Special=Formulae

Then, carry out a Find and Replace for "MAR_05" replace with "APR_05"

--
Regards
Roger Govier
"Eric M" <Eric wrote in message
I have constructed a worksheet (20,000 cells) and wish to copy the formulae
(but not the entries) into a new worksheet in the same workbook. How can I
do
this?

Secondly, I then wish to change some of the formulae referring to the
month
of March (MAR_05) to April (APR_05) so that the totals from the previous
months' workshhet can be brough forward to the new (April) worksheet.
Rather
that do this on a cell by cell basis (about 90 cells) is there a way to do
this in one move?