Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Result set from SUMPRODUCT function

I want to view the set of records that were counted by the SUMPRODUCT function.

=SUMPRODUCT((ReturnToAsset="")*(((DaysAfterExpy<30 )*(CEAName<""))))

The answer was 14. How am I able to see which 14?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That'll work, but I was hoping for a drill-down or something. I've got
several of these type functions. If I conditionally format them all, then
I'll have a rainbow.

This does work well if I want it for only one or two though.

"Bruce" wrote in message
I want to view the set of records that were counted by the SUMPRODUCT
function.

=SUMPRODUCT((ReturnToAsset="")*(((DaysAfterExpy<30 )*(CEAName<""))))

The answer was 14. How am I able to see which 14?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you start the advanced filter from the sheet where you want the data
copied it will work

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ExtractWs

Peo Sjoblom