Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default Result set from SUMPRODUCT function

If you start the advanced filter from the sheet where you want the data
copied it will work

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ExtractWs

Peo Sjoblom

"Bruce" wrote in message
That sounds great. I have done some of the advanced filter and copying.
I'll check it out again. I may have forgotten what I know. Thank you.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

You could use an advanced filter with the same criteria and have the
filter
copy the filtered data to another sheet in one fell swoop

Peo Sjoblom

"Bruce" wrote in message
That'll work, but I was hoping for a drill-down or something. I've got
several of these type functions. If I conditionally format them all,
then
I'll have a rainbow.

This does work well if I want it for only one or two though.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

conditionally format them using the same condition tests.

--
---
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Bruce" wrote in message
I want to view the set of records that were counted by the SUMPRODUCT
function.

=SUMPRODUCT((ReturnToAsset="")*(((DaysAfterExpy<30 )*(CEAName<""))))

The answer was 14. How am I able to see which 14?