Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I increase the length of a drop down list?

I'm trying to work out how to increase the length of a dop down list within
an excell 2003 worksheet, or in other words how do I get the drop down list
to display more data (approx 30 options) without having to scroll through
those options within the drop down menu.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Using Data Validation, you can't. The size is fixed at 8 lines.
If you want to have more, you will need to use a Combo Box.

Instructions can be found at Debra Dalgleish's site

Regards
Roger Govier