Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do you move rows onto the next page in excel

I'm tring to make a supplies list for my office, but I want the title
"supplies List " on the next couple of pages, and I'm wondering how do you do
that.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Can you elaborate? You want the Title to be on a few worksheets? Or is this
for printing purposes? Or do you just want a new title as you scroll down
your worksheet?

"Candice" wrote:

I'm tring to make a supplies list for my office, but I want the title
"supplies List " on the next couple of pages, and I'm wondering how do you do
that.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If it is for printing purpose then you can try folllowing -
1. Set it as header File Page Setup Header & Footer (Tab Click)
and write down "supplies List' (Click ok) use this option if your text
is not in the Sheets. But this will print in every page printed from this
worksheet.

2. Another way is File Page Setup Sheet (Tab Click)
Click on the Row to Repete/ and select the row in the sheet.
But this will also the text selected in every page printed from this
worksheet.

regards
Rajat