Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I make a cashflow with pivot table?

Hi everyone. I'm finalizing a cashflow with pivot table but I cannot find a
way to interact the 2 pivots (payments and receivings). I'd like that it
gives me the results daily. All my friends tell me it's not possible, or
easy... but it's a logical thought and there must be a way to do it.

I'd apreciate your help.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

If you had your Receipts and Expenses in the same table, with expenses being
negative, then it would be easy.
If you are generating 2 pivot tables form 2 separate source tables then I
think you would need to use the GetPIvotData function to extract the
relevant data from each pivot table to another sheet for your cashflow.

Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site for help on the GetPivotData function.

If you have difficulties, post back.

--
Regards
Roger Govier