colebill1997

Default how do I make hard carriage return appear in pivot table?

I had a table in excel that I put into a Pivot Table for better analysis.
One of the columns of data contains text with hard (Carriage) returns. In
the pivot table, they no longer appear and the text appears all on one line
separated by little squares. How do I make the hard returns appear in the
pivot table?