Manu Palao

Default Carriage return in macros

Hi
I would like to write a list of words on a TextBox of a UserForm; how
can I specifiy the Carriage return character in the "TextBox.Text="
sentence?
Thanks!!

--
Manu Palao
Manu Palao's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16205

Chip Pearson

Manu,

Try code like the following:

Me.TextBox1.MultiLine = True
Me.TextBox1.Text = "Line One" & vbNewLine & _
"Line Two" & vbNewLine & _
"Line Three"

For aesthetic reasons, you might want to use a ListBox control
rather than a TextBox control.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Manu Palao" wrote in
message ...

Hi
I would like to write a list of words on a TextBox of a
UserForm; how
can I specifiy the Carriage return character in the
"TextBox.Text="
sentence?
Thanks!!

--