Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default How do I make a cashflow with pivot table?

Hi

If you had your Receipts and Expenses in the same table, with expenses being
negative, then it would be easy.
If you are generating 2 pivot tables form 2 separate source tables then I
think you would need to use the GetPIvotData function to extract the
relevant data from each pivot table to another sheet for your cashflow.

Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's site for help on the GetPivotData function.

If you have difficulties, post back.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Luana - Brazil" <Luana - wrote in message
Hi everyone. I'm finalizing a cashflow with pivot table but I cannot find
way to interact the 2 pivots (payments and receivings). I'd like that it
gives me the results daily. All my friends tell me it's not possible, or
easy... but it's a logical thought and there must be a way to do it.

I'd apreciate your help.

Thanks