Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Charting

I'm having difficulty creating a pie chart for the following data:

Method of Payment Relative Frequency
Cash 81.1%
Checks 7.6%
General-purpose Credit Cards 5.5%
Proprietary Credit Cards 5.3%
Debit Cards 0.5%

When I choose the pie chart it returns a | vertical line. I always have
difficulty using a Pie chart.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A 81.0%
B 7.6%
C 5.5%
D 5.3%
E 0.5%

I just tested the above by selecting the areaclick chart iconselect
pieselect finish.Worked.
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel