Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default A table within an excel cell?

I have 5 columns. First 4 need to perform arithmetic functions and the last
column need to perform like a table cell ie can type a few lines, left
aligned. I can have tried wrapping but alignment get messed-up when I
change the column width.

kindly advise. TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

While editing a cell....Hold down the [Alt] key and Press [Enter] to insert
a carriage return.

Example: If you type this....
This is [Alt]+[Enter] an example

It will "break" after "This is".... and "an example" will continue on the
next line in the same cell, like this:

"This is
an example"

Note: You may need to engage Text Wrap if it doesn't turn on automatically.

Does that help?

Regards,

Ron (XL2003, Win XP)
Microsoft MVP (Excel)