Larry Lester

Default Embedding Word table in Excel cell

Is there any way in which I can embed a small MS Word table in an Excel cell?
Thanks.
--
Larry Lester

CyberTaz

Gary's reply works for pasting the table in as a graphic object _on_ an XL
sheet, but you cannot paste a graphic into a cell as cell content.

If you simply Paste to a cell, the corresponding number of cells will be
filled with the content copied, including formatting. Or you can use Paste
Special-Text and paste the data content from the Word table as unformatted
text.

HTH |:)

"Larry Lester" wrote:

Is there any way in which I can embed a small MS Word table in an Excel cell?
Thanks.
--
Larry Lester

Zack Barresse

Hello there Larry,

Insert | Object | Microsoft Word Document

HTH

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)