Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Creating Nested If Fuctions

-- Creating Nested Functions using IF AND and IF OR
Help Please. Its for an assignment and I just can't get it.
The problem is as followed:
5 days for Full time employees who have worked 1 or more years.
3 days for Full time employees who have worked less than 1 year or for
part-time employees who have workd more than 2 years
0 days for everyone else.
Enter a formula using a nested If function to determine each employees's
total family leave time.(Hint: USe the And and OR functions.)

I'm using Excel 2003.

Thanks,

--
DLLewis

DLLewis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In cell A1 enter TRUE if employee is a full-timer. In cell B1 enter the
number of years employed. Then enter paste this formula:
=IF(AND(A1,B1=1),5,IF(OR(A1,B1=2),3,0))