Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I insert a header only once in excel with many tabs

I have a file with many tabs and I want to change the footers/headers in each
tab, but I want to make a global search and replace instead of manually going
to each tab. Is there a way to do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select all the sheets (right-click a sheet tab, select All Sheets), use Page
Setup make whatever change you want -- you're doing it to all the sheets.
Then right-click a sheet tab & Ungroup Sheets.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP