Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SG SG is offline

Default How to Find Cell Reference

Dear Friends

I would like to find the cell reference of total amount $ 3,385/-
which constituted from below three figures ( 1,128+1,234 + 1,023 ).
Can anybody help me how to find these through any formula or any other
means.

A B C D

1,200
1,128
1,800
1,900
1,234
1,700
1,023

Thanks fo tal in advance for guidence

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you have a large set of numbers and want to find the sub-set that sums to
a given result then see:

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/te...ues/index.html
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200737
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SG SG is offline

On Aug 13, 2:04 pm, Gary''s Student
wrote:
If you have a large set of numbers and want to find the sub-set that sums to
a given result then see:

http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/te...ues/index.html
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200737

Many Many thanks; for this guidence.This sover works well as per our
requirements

best regards
aslam