Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do i set up a horizontal spreadsheet?

on a typical spreadsheet it prints our vertical. i want to create and print
my spreadsheet in the horizontal mode, using obviously my own created lines
and words. I would like at least 25 seperate (availale) lines with about 10
(available) columns.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

File|Page setup|Landscape

You could then select the area to print
File|Pint Area|Set print area

If it doesn't fit on 1 page then
File|Page Setup select fit to 1 page by 1 page

Mike

"April" wrote:

on a typical spreadsheet it prints our vertical. i want to create and print
my spreadsheet in the horizontal mode, using obviously my own created lines
and words. I would like at least 25 seperate (availale) lines with about 10
(available) columns.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

April,

I get the feeling you're creating a form to print and fill out. I
suggest using Word and tables for this, because it will always look and
print as you see it, on everyone's computer. But if you must, use page
setup in Excel, and select Landscape as the print preference. Also, use
borders liberally, and turn off grid lines when complete, so you get a
WYSIWYG result, and hide the rest of the columns and rows (that you
don't use). My 2cents.

Beege