RANDY

Default I only want to print the horizontal lines in a spreadsheet

I am using Excel to write recipes. I want to remove the vertical lines from
the entire page. I also want to remove horizontal lines at the top and bottom.
PLEASE HELP........
Richard Buttrey

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:28:02 -0700, "RANDY"
wrote:

I am using Excel to write recipes. I want to remove the vertical lines from
the entire page. I also want to remove horizontal lines at the top and bottom.
PLEASE HELP........

Assuming you're talking about the format lines and not the grid lines,
have you tried highlighting all the Columns and deselecting all the
vertical lines from the Format Cells Borders area, and similarly for
the horizontal lines?

Rgds

__
Richard Buttrey