Paul0

Default how do I print a page with only grid lines showing

I want to print a worksheet page that just has the grid lines showing. At
present the grid lines will only appear when information has been put in the
cell/column.
Ms. P.

Go into to page setup and under the sheet tab, check the box that says "print
gridlines"

"Paul0" wrote:

I want to print a worksheet page that just has the grid lines showing. At
present the grid lines will only appear when information has been put in the
cell/column.

Gord Dibben

Enter a space in A1 and enter a space in L52.

Excel will treat that range of A1:L52 as a valid print area.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP