Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro Auto-update of data labels

Each morning I have a series of charts that I update with refreshed
data. I have created some macros to auto format the data and paste it
into the proper chart data. I have created dynamic charts that auto
update based on the named ranges. My chart shows daily data over a few
months so it has gotten quite big. I only wish to show data labels for
the first data point and also the most current data point. How can I
can get the my most current data label to auto update with the actual
data point which currently does auto-update. Right now I have to go in
and each morning delete out yesterdays data label and then click on
the newest data point and put in the data label. Any help here would
be great appreciated.