Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I turn off the [VSync] mode in my excel file?

Hello,

Can somebody help me? I am working on my excel file & need to open this
file in a new window without using the [VSync] mode. The thing is I need to
look at the top & the bottom part of the version simultaneously. With the
[VSync} on, both files move & show the same part of the file which I dont
want to do.
I tried to resave on the different tabs since the [vsync] only on the first
tab of the file, but it did not work either.

Please help & thanks !

Jessica

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On the "Compare Side by Side" toolbar....
Click the Synchronous Scrolling button

If you don't see the "Compare Side by Side" toolbar....
<tools<customize<Toolbars tab......Check: "Compare Side by Side"

Does that help?
Regards,
Ron

XL2003, WinXP