Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom Peo Sjoblom is offline

Default How can I turn off the [VSync] mode in my excel file?

What is VSync mode in Excel?

Peo Sjoblom

"[VSync] off?" <[VSync] wrote in message
Hello,

Can somebody help me? I am working on my excel file & need to open this
file in a new window without using the [VSync] mode. The thing is I need
look at the top & the bottom part of the version simultaneously. With the
[VSync} on, both files move & show the same part of the file which I dont
want to do.
I tried to resave on the different tabs since the [vsync] only on the
first
tab of the file, but it did not work either.

Please help & thanks !

Jessica