Old June 28th 07, 07:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I turn on/off "Design mode" in Excel 2007

how do I turn on/off "Design mode" in Excel 2007

Old June 28th 07, 07:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'll need to first enable the Developer Tab on the Ribbon.

Click the Office Button (big, round button located at top-left)
Click the "Excel Options" button
On the Popular Tab, check "Show Developer tab in the Ribbon"
Click OK

You'll now be able to select the Developer Tab, and toggle Design Mode
on/off from there.

HTH,
Elkar