Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2003

Hi All,

When I open an existing excel spreadsheet I can see the entire spreadsheet
for about 3 seconds; then it disappears and I can only see 2 rolls of the
spreadsheet.

Can any help with this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

CTRL + a(twice in 2003) to select all cells.

FormatRowUnhide

Or maybe you have a filter on the rows. Check DataFilterAutofilter.

Or you have some event code that triggers when the sheet activates.

What do you see if you switch to another worksheet or insert a new worksheet?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP