Anthony

Default Keep Custom Menu settings - help !!

I have created an excel workbook where the only toolbar displayed is one
which I have created. I have attached this toolbar to the workbook already.
However, my question is when I close this workbook and open a completly new
Excel workbook, it has kept those original settings from the previous
workbook.
All the custom toolbars, Formula, Standard etc remain hidden.

How can I change this so that only my created workbook keeps my personal
settings

Any help for a novice???
thanks in advance
Anthony
Gord Dibben

Anthony

You can create menu items and Toolbars for each workbook "on the fly" by using
code to build the items when the workbook opens or is activated and deleted
upon the reverse.

I think this is the way you should go.

For more on this see

http://support.microsoft.com/support.../Q159/6/19.asp

http://support.microsoft.com/default...EN-US;Q166755&

For info on "attaching" toolbars to a workbook see

http://www.microsoft.com/exceldev/articles/toolbatt.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP