Anthony

Default Keep custom toolbar settings - Help!!

I have created an excel workbook where the only toolbar displayed is one
which I have created. I have attached this toolbar to the workbook already.
However, my question is when I close this workbook and open a completly new
Excel workbook, it has kept those original settings from the previous
workbook.
All the custom toolbars, Formula, Standard etc remain hidden.

How can I change this so that only my created workbook keeps my personal
settings

Any help for a novice???
thanks in advance
Anthony
Dave Peterson

If your workbook turns off those toolbars when you open it, your workbook should
return them to the way the user had them when that workbook closes.

You do have code to hide/disable those toolbars, right?

--

Dave Peterson
Anthony

Dave,
Thanks ur reply - my answer is ...er nope !!
I assume this is bad??

hope you can help further

Anthony

Anthony wrote:

I have created an excel workbook where the only toolbar displayed is one
which I have created. I have attached this toolbar to the workbook already.
However, my question is when I close this workbook and open a completly new
Excel workbook, it has kept those original settings from the previous
workbook.
All the custom toolbars, Formula, Standard etc remain hidden.

How can I change this so that only my created workbook keeps my personal
settings

Any help for a novice???
thanks in advance
Anthony

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

Anthony

See some references to websites for creating "on the fly" menu items and
Toolbars over in your other post at worksheet.functions.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP