Dazed and confused about min, max

Default Finding min,max in an array using selected rows from a table

I have a table which has time values in column B and numerical values in
column C. I am using the Sumproduct function with great success to calculate
the average value of C for all entries where the time is greater than 730am
and less than 930am. The problem is I need to find the minimum and maximum
values of C using this same criteria. I tried using Min(if( with no success
but I'm not sure if that is a correct use of the Min function. Can someone
please help?