-   -   Finding min,max in an array using selected rows from a table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/15096-finding-min-max-array-using-selected-rows-table.html)

Dazed and confused about min, max

Finding min,max in an array using selected rows from a table

I have a table which has time values in column B and numerical values in
column C. I am using the Sumproduct function with great success to calculate
the average value of C for all entries where the time is greater than 730am
and less than 930am. The problem is I need to find the minimum and maximum
values of C using this same criteria. I tried using Min(if( with no success
but I'm not sure if that is a correct use of the Min function. Can someone
please help?

Peo Sjoblom

=MAX(IF((time=time1)*(time<=time2),values))

entered with ctrl + shift & enter

Peo Sjoblom