chris w

Default Adding rows to an array

I created an array to be used by a combo box, for my testing I put in 8 rows
of data in colum 1, now I need to expand that but cant seem to get the drop
down to include the added selections. I tried increasing the # of rows in
the ListRows in properties of the combox, but it still only comes up with the
8 rows.

How can I redefine that?
Dave Peterson

Maybe you could use a dynamic range that expands and contracts when you
add/delete info.

You can read more about these dynamic range names at Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

--

Dave Peterson