Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Right-to-Left direction

Config - Vista Home Premium, Office 2007

I have the defaults as UK keyboard and Language to US.

The default worksheet in Excel 2007 is Right-To-Left. How do I change
from Left-To-Right ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ninad.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In the Beta there was a option to chnage this but I can find it anymore

You can use code to do it

Run this code line one time

Application.DefaultSheetDirection = xlRTL

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ninad" wrote in message s.com...
Config - Vista Home Premium, Office 2007

I have the defaults as UK keyboard and Language to US.

The default worksheet in Excel 2007 is Right-To-Left. How do I change
from Left-To-Right ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ninad.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Ninad

I add a page to my site aboutthis problem
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sheetdirection.htm

You can find a toggle macro there that you can use