Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lsmft

Default Direction

Is there a way on this website that a user may enter the site and pull
up a list of the threads that he has started?
I started one recently that asked about eliminating the Saturdays and
Sundays from a row of dates going from Jan 1-June 30. One of the
replies was to left click and drag from 1/1/06-6/30/06, then right
click and choose "weekdays." It worked great, but now I'm not able to
get it to work on a new Workbook. I am also having difficulty in
locating the thread concerning the question, soooo, hence the question.
There were also formulas to use in the answers that I need to attempt to
use.

--
lsmft
lsmft's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30678

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

If you are using Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird, then you can flag
your threads, and sort by the flagged threads.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"lsmft" wrote in
message ...

Is there a way on this website that a user may enter the site and pull
up a list of the threads that he has started?
I started one recently that asked about eliminating the Saturdays and
Sundays from a row of dates going from Jan 1-June 30. One of the
replies was to left click and drag from 1/1/06-6/30/06, then right
click and choose "weekdays." It worked great, but now I'm not able to
get it to work on a new Workbook. I am also having difficulty in
locating the thread concerning the question, soooo, hence the question.
There were also formulas to use in the answers that I need to attempt to
use.

--
lsmft
lsmft's Profile: