Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ben Ben is offline

Default Is it possible to Link a Label control to a cell ?

Is it possible to link a label control to a cell in Excel.
Its easy through code, but I am thinking of this due to performance issues.
I have some 200 Labels to be displayed from Acess data.
I also know Label is an Embedded control .. and talking of Linking sounds
stupid... but is there a tweak??

Ne idea of any sort wud be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...