Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Insert a progressive invoice number

I have created a great invoice workbook for myself; I have everything linked
exactly as I want it. The only problem I have is I don't know how to make the
invoice number change after every save. Until I can do this, my workbook sits
idle. Can someone please help me? I greatrly appreciate any help I can get.
--
Have a wonderful day.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

J.E. McGimpsey shows how if you follow this link:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 1, 8:20 pm, George B wrote:
I have created a great invoice workbook for myself; I have everything linked
exactly as I want it. The only problem I have is I don't know how to make the
invoice number change after every save. Until I can do this, my workbook sits
idle. Can someone please help me? I greatrly appreciate any help I can get.
--
Have a wonderful day.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sun, 1 Jul 2007 12:20:02 -0700 from George B
:
I have created a great invoice workbook for myself; I have everything linked
exactly as I want it. The only problem I have is I don't know how to make the
invoice number change after every save. Until I can do this, my workbook sits
idle. Can someone please help me? I greatrly appreciate any help I can get.

http://www.google.com/search?q=excel...ique+number%22

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not only was this information excatly what I needed, but faster than I could
have ever expected. Thanks so very much to all of you. Now I can finish my
project. **Big handshake to you all**
--
Have a wonderful day.