Old November 26th 04, 10:23 PM
curse

Default how do I get an invoice to automatically insert the next invoice .

Could someone please explain how to get my invoice to automatically insert
the next invoice number

thanks

curse

Old November 27th 04, 12:29 AM
tjtjjtjt

You could go to this site for some ideas:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html

tj

Old November 27th 04, 02:23 AM
JulieD

Hi curse

alternatively, i have a sample invoicing workbook that does this and more,
if you'ld like a copy feel free to email me direct (julied_ng at hcts dot
net dot au)

Regards
julieD