Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there a way to sort a list of multi-line items?

I have a list of items that contain 3 rows for each item. Does anyone know of
a relatively easy way to sort the list by different 'fields' in each item?
--
Scott Lowden
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

R Scott Lowden wrote...
I have a list of items that contain 3 rows for each item. Does
anyone know of a relatively easy way to sort the list by different
'fields' in each item?

More details needed. Does your data have identifying fields only in
the top row of 3 rows for each item?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Harlan!

How have you been? Haven't seen your name in a long time. I must not have
been looking in the right place.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Harlan,
Thanks for the response. Sorry I did not get back to you with more
information sooner. I haven't been on this computer to check my e-mail in a
while.

To answer your question - the 1st 3 lines of the worksheet has headers for
all the fields. I would like to be able to sort on any of the items in any of
the three rows, but if not, I'd figure out a way to make it work just sorting
on items in the 1st row.

--
Scott Lowden

R Scott Lowden wrote...