Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SORT List Items in Pivot field

Hello to all,

i have following problem.
I have a pivot list which obtains data from an access database.
The result is an excel report which states
resources, Project, work

Whenever a new resource is available the Excel Pivot does not sort the
dropdown row field but just adds this new resource to the last position
in the List box.

The problem is that a quick search for a resource is therefore not
possible.

Is there any possibility to get this list box sorted without having to
rebuild the whole Pivot.

Regards
Rui