Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Autosave Locatio 2003 Excel

I had my documents copied to a new laptop, in Excel, Options I can change the
save options folder, it looks for a folder which no longer exists. I cannot
save to my preferred folder locaion?
--
Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Hi BJ

Yes, I have corrected the problem, by selecting detect & repair, and not to
save my shortcuts "dicard my customised settings and restore default
settings" This enabled me to change all the parameters in Options.
--
Tony