Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Getting text data from a pivot table

AIG Policy # State WC Code DOUBLE HOUR OVER Grand Total
WC 968-5711 AZ 8810 11,797 50 11,847
9040 435,558 18,577 454,135
CO 9040 1,341 1,341
NV 8810 25,367 195 25,562
9040 715,509 33,838 749,347
UT 0042 906 906
3365 8,844 531 9,375
3632 10,321 63 10,384
5645 8,161 102 8,262
8018 2,996 29 3,025
8292 7,572 594 8,166
8810 14,290 159 14,449
9015 23,514 1,042 24,556
WC 968-5711 Total 1,266,176 55,178 1,321,353

--

Don't know if the above is legible - I hope it is - I am trying to use
GETPIVOTDATA to return the policy number so that I can use it in a lookup for

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Dai Evans
Laguna Beach, CA