Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formula

I'm having trouble updating a conditional array formula to fit new
criteria. Right now, I have something that looks something like this:

{=IF(AND(($O6-$O$2:$O$7)<1),true,false)}

Basically, if a number in the array is equal to or less than every
other number in the array, it returns TRUE.

(value) (result)
1 false
1 false
1 false
1 false
0 true
1 false

Now, I want to limit the array it looks at, so it only considers
values that are in the same row as the letter "l". I want the result
to change to something like this:

(value) (letter) (result)
1 l true
1 l true
1 l true
1 l true
0 s false
1 l true

Because the 0 is no longer considered, each of the 1's are equal to
each other. All numbers not considered would return false.

Thank you for any help.
-bgetson