Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Joe Joe is offline

Default Copy a worksheet from one workbook to another

I need to copy a worksheet from one workbook to another similar one with the
same worksheets, and I have a formula inside this worksheet that references
to cells in other worksheets of the workbook;
So I need that the formula points the same cells of the new workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can do this Joe

Select all cells
Edit Replace

Replace
=
With
@@@@

Or something else that is unique

Then copy the sheet and replace @@@@ with =

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Joe" wrote in message ...
I need to copy a worksheet from one workbook to another similar one with the
same worksheets, and I have a formula inside this worksheet that references
to cells in other worksheets of the workbook;
So I need that the formula points the same cells of the new workbook.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Oops

Use $$$$
@@@@ is not working