Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Automatically update a cell

I have a form with a few different cells that users enter numbers and other
info. Right after they enter these numbers this info should automatically be
entered into the next page (same sheet) into other cells with same label
info. How can you automatically update other cells based on the contents of
the upper cells, what is the function? Do I need a macro for this or do it
in VBA coding?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In the cell(say A56) to be updated have a linked formula like

=A1

When A1 changes then A56 will also change.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP