wannaboardx

Default Referenced cell does not automatically update

In my copy of excel 2003 when i copy a formula like =A2*3 one cell below, it
changes to =A3*3 This is what is supposed to happen. On my friends it
remains =A2*3 Does anybody know what could be causing this or how i can fix
it? Thanks
Anne Troy

It sounds like their calculations settings are set to manual.
Tools--Options, Calculations tab.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com