d-man

Default text splits down cells

I have just started using excel2003 from excel2000 and in 2000 I can take a
paragraph of text and add it to a single cell with no hassles.

However, in 2003 the data has essentially corrupted by splitting up and
writing down the page.

The data seems to split when it reaches a limit, when it reaches a hyphen,
when it reaches a comma and so on. I have however been able to work with the
'add data wizard' to 'remove' these deliminators.

I have looked and looked for someway to allow me to add this data in the way
it is intended, such as in office2000.