Excel problem

Default How do I get merged cells to display all text.

I merged a section of cells and set the wrap text and the text to start at
top. For some reason when you click out of the cell it will not show all the
text you typed. Does any body know why.
Dave Peterson

Merged cells have problems with autofitting the rowheight.

And cells with lots of text can have trouble displaying all of it. If you add a
bunch of alt-enters to force new lines within the cell, you can usually see lots
more.

But make sure you manually adjust the rowheight when you're done.

--

Dave Peterson
David McRitchie

Looks like the same question posted by Jeff somewhere today.
see http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...nd.htm#autofit
for a link to a macro by Jim Rech to help with fixing the row
height when merged cells are involved.

Please post with you first and lastname even if you post with an
anonymous email address.
---
HTH,

"Excel problem" <Excel wrote ...