Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to push data to another cell

for example, i want to put a value in cell A3. then, when i insert a new
value in A3, i want the B3 to have the old value of A3. same as before, when
i put another new value in A3, B3 will have the older value and C3 now will
have the oldest value. what sholud i do please...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One way:

Insert a cell before inputting your value in A3. You could record a
macro of that action and assign to it a keyboard shortcut or toolbar
button.