Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copying formulas

when copying a formula from one cell using the cell drag down method to the
cell below I get the value of the first cell. I have tried using the paste
special function and following the general tips with no success. I have
tried the method on another computer and it works, could there be something
in the worksheet that needs to be changed
--
elsie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

It could be just the calc mode, inadvertently set to manual. Click Tools
Options Calculation tab. Options are there. Ensure it's set to Automatic
OK.
--
Max
Singapore