-   -   copying formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/137608-copying-formulas.html)

elsie

copying formulas

when copying a formula from one cell using the cell drag down method to the
cell below I get the value of the first cell. I have tried using the paste
special function and following the general tips with no success. I have
tried the method on another computer and it works, could there be something
in the worksheet that needs to be changed
--
elsie

Max

copying formulas

It could be just the calc mode, inadvertently set to manual. Click Tools
Options Calculation tab. Options are there. Ensure it's set to Automatic
OK.
--
Max
Singapore