Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Why are my formulas and vlookups not updating?

Hello,

I have a workbook with multiple functions - vlookups, sums, etc. The
workbook was working fine, now, the cells are not updating when the data
changes.

For example, a sum of three cells does not update when one of the values in
those three cells changes.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jila

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Check to make sure Automatic Calculations is turned on.

TOOLS
OPTIONS
CALCULATION Tab
Check "Automatic"
OK

HTH,
Elkar

"JilaJ" wrote:

Hello,

I have a workbook with multiple functions - vlookups, sums, etc. The
workbook was working fine, now, the cells are not updating when the data
changes.

For example, a sum of three cells does not update when one of the values in
those three cells changes.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jila

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I would assume that your calculation mode is set to manual.

ToolsOptionsCalculation "Automatic"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP