Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to Zoom current cell

I'v a big worksheet. Thats why I set its view to 50% to look more
complete picture of current page. After doing this, its very difficult
to watch a current cell because of 50% view.

What I need is I just want to set 50% view current sheet (that was I
done)and Wherever my Cursor locate/move its value will show in a
Window which should wide and clear as compare to my current sheet zoom
level.

May be my question is not clear! but thats all it what I need.
Pls advise. Thanks a Lot in advance.

--
Rizwan
Rizwan's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=6624

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Rizwan,

One possibility. Get a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000.
It comes with a magnifying glass option where a small box is placed
around the cursor and magnifies anything inside the box. The box size
is adjustable and can be turned on and off by clicking on a button
near your thumb. Another handy option is horizontal scrolling.

HTH
Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks Martin for your quick response.
But I want something inside from Excel. Say. some function or a bit of
vba code which I suppose to write once and that do the rest.
Is there any easy possibility ?

--
Rizwan
Rizwan's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=6624
View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1370875

Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

None that I know of Rizwan,

Which isn't saying much because I know very little about VBA.
You will probably get a better response in the programming
newsgroup. There are some very smart cookies over there who
don't reguarly come to this group.

Also don't dismiss my laser mouse option out of hand, it is a
great tool and will do exactly what you are asking.

Regards
Martin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Have you tried the magnifier which comes with Windows? This seems to
do what you want - just search for magnify on your PC.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Mar 6, 10:16 am, Rizwan wrote:
Thanks Martin for your quick response.
But I want something inside from Excel. Say. some function or a bit of
vba code which I suppose to write once and that do the rest.
Is there any easy possibility ?

--
Rizwan
Rizwan's Profile:http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=6624
View this thread:http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1370875

Posted from -http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Mar 6, 1:16 pm, Rizwan wrote:
Thanks Martin for your quick response.
But I want something inside from Excel. Say. some function or a bit of
vba code which I suppose to write once and that do the rest.
Is there any easy possibility ?

--
Rizwan
Rizwan's Profile:http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=6624
View this thread:http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=1370875

Posted from -http://www.officehelp.in

How about the formula bar? It still retains the original zoom factor
even if the worksheet is zoomed to 50%.

HTH
Kostis Vezerides