Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula won't paste from one cell to another with current cell inf

I have done something wrong and my formulas won't paste from one cell to
another using the current cell info. It wants to keep the info from the
formula in the cell I want to copy.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ToolsOptionsCalculation tab, check Automatic

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel