Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Rounding down an average

Hi folks,

I've got a workbook with 20+ worksheets. In each worksheet, I'm doing an
average on all entries in column B =AVERAGE(B:B) . The range of cells in the
average could be 1 cell to 50 cells.

I'd like to round down that average, but am having difficulty getting any
variations of formulas to work.

Thanks,

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi, Bob, round down to what, the next integer?

If so try

=ROUNDDOWN(AVERAGE(B:B),0)